Old Palm Golf Club: 16 new models ready for this season
November 7, 2015 | Richard Sites
Old Palm, one of our most prestigious golf clubs, is preparing for the upcoming sales season by offering 16 models of new homes for sale in the four neighborhoods. Homes for sale in Old Palm start in the upper $1 million range and go as high as near $13 million for a home on Tillinghast Circle, although this home has been reduced nearly $2.5 million since it went on the market in early 2013.
Hasey Construction, Courchene Development Corporation and Mustapick Estate Homes are the builders offering new homes. Most new homes now offer what is called either “West Indies” or “Coastal Architecture” with crisp, clean lines, high ceilings with wooden beams and lighter colors.
The popular “Mediterranean Inspired” look so popular a few years back is certainly passe now and those folks trying to sell one of these homes without success would do well to consult a professional designer to help bring their home more inline with the look sought by today’s luxury home buyer. A designer I know says they can be converted to a French look which might help find a buyer.
Old Palm Golf Club occupies a spot among our luxury clubs shared by other clubs like The Loxahatchee Club and Lost Tree Village where caddies are provided, there are no tee times and the club provides concierge level service to a limited number of members. Old Palm has only 330 members.
Equity membership in Old Palm is $ 175,000 with $22,000 in annual dues. Other amenities include:
- Golf Studio with a hitting bay and V1 Swing Analysis
- Access to the 19-hole Raymond Floyd designed Golf Course
- Golf Instruction by top ranked PGA Professionals for all levels of play
- Caddie Program
- Casual, fine and private dining
- Men’s and Ladies’ locker rooms with private lounges, spa treatment suites, steam rooms, media centers and dining
- Fitness Center with Cybex equipment, cardio, free weights, Pilates Studio, aerobics studio, and personal training
- Resort-style Club pool with Jacuzzi, cabanas and poolside service
- Full Service Spa offering massages, facials, hair and nail services
- Club Casitas offering overnight accommodations for visiting guests
This list was provided courtesy of the Old Palm website.
If you are looking for a luxury club home in this area, it is important to understand that they all have distinct personalities and will appeal to certain lifestyles. And many of our clubs pull members from certain geographic regions of the country so members will feel “right at home” when enjoying the club with other members. Unlike most agents, I have lived here 25 years and know the market inside and out and have played all these courses. Contact me using the form below or at 561-762-4073 to find the right club to meet your lifestyle needs.